- (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in “Deliverance”)
- There’s a slight difference in our ages.
(You are one Jurassic geezer.)
- I’m not attracted to you in ‘that’ way
(You are the ugliest dork I’ve ever laid eyes upon)
- My life is too complicate right now.
(I don’t want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I’m seeing)
- I’ve got a boyfriend
(who’s really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben & Jerry’s)
- I don’t date men where I work
(Hey bud, I wouldn’t even date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building)
- It’s not you, it’s me
(It’s not me, it’s you)
- I’m concentrating on my career
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
- I’m celibate.
(I’ve sworn off *only* the men like you.)
- …..and the #1 rejection line given by women (and what it actually means)Let’s be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with; it’s that ‘male perspective’ thing)